Mother's Day is quickly approaching, and if you haven't had a chance to pop in the store to grab a card, you're in luck. Just download, cut, and fold: 3 easy steps to a hand-lettered card for your marvelous MAMA.
- Printable PDF | “Mama Bear Card” (click to download)
- A printer
- Matte photo paper or card stock (1 8.5″ x 11″ sheet)
- A paper trimmer or scissors
- A2 envelope (my favorites are from Paper Source)
As always, this printable is free for personal use only and may not be redistributed, copied, or sold. Please share the project with a link to this post. Tag us on Instagram with @prettypeaspaperie, #prettypeaspaperie.
Assembly is easy-peasy, but here are some notes:
1. Print the PDF on a sheet of matte photo paper or card stock. Use your high quality (or photo quality) print setting for best results. Note :: Each 8.5″ x 11″ sheet fits 2 cards. (Yep, you get a BONUS "Mama" card just because I hate wasting paper.)
2. Using the solid trim lines on the PDF, cut out your cards, then fold.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mamas, new Mamas, and Mamas everywhere!