Ok, I'm a little late on this one, but we still have 1.5 days until Mother's Day! Save a trip to the store and make this free printable card from the comfort and safety of your home. (And yes, you can tell her you "made" it.)
- Printable PDF | “Mama Llama Card” (click to download)
- A printer
- Matte photo paper or card stock (1 8.5″ x 11″ sheet)
- A paper trimmer or scissors
- A2 envelope (my favorites are from Paper Source)
As always, this printable is free for personal use only and may not be redistributed, copied, or sold. Please share the project with a link to this post. Tag us on Instagram with @prettypeaspaperie, #prettypeaspaperie.
Assembly is easy-peasy, but here are some notes:
1. Print the PDF on a sheet of matte photo paper or card stock. Use your high quality (or photo quality) print setting for best results. Note :: Each 8.5″ x 11″ sheet fits 2 cards. (Yep, you get a BONUS card just because I hate wasting paper.)
2. Using the solid trim lines on the PDF, cut out your cards, then fold.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mama Llamas!
If you're interested in a STAMP of this design, you can now purchase it here on Etsy. Supplies are limited and it will probably sell out!